Edd Egg 1st Of The Month Edd Egg 1st Of The Month

Yet another exciting episode of Edd egg.

Futa-Leela (ADULT) Futa-Leela (ADULT)

Its not like we see many futa flashes anyways

But i'll give you props for trying and putting it on NG. At least you took the time to make a hentai flash for some people to enjoy. I just wish you added options to this, then it would be more better.

Spores of sadness Spores of sadness

Not bad, not bad!

I'm gonna have to give you a 10 for this. Call me crazy, but it seems you've put some work in this little flash.

Witty, as well as funny. The animation was great for a first submission. I'm actually surprised by how well this actually turned out.
While the rain was just a little repetitive (I believe) 2 frame loop, all together it was a fine, well put together flash.

Your animation wasn't too bad. Even though its your first I'll be expecting some improvement from you.

I will look forward to seeing more from you and your improvement in animating as well. But as for now, keep up the great work.

Kos! Madness Kos! Madness

Not bad

There was some dry humor here and then, but for the whole thing I liked it. It seems to me that you are improving so keep it up.

OnionsXD responds:

Hey thanks! I'm always described as dry humor, or random humor...I guess I still have some work to do...0-0

But thanks for the review!

Snape gets into L's past Snape gets into L's past

Funny

One of the few videos on Newgrounds that actually made me laugh. I applaud at your work. You're doing a very fine job.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

I started to gasp with excitement.

Then I let it all out with a laugh. For a second there I actually thought that I was the greatest user.

I loved the build up. It got me really interested into seeing who actually was the greatest "Newgrounder."

By the way, I loved that little trick of yours.

YOU ROCK!

Infection of Color Infection of Color

Actually not bad.

Maybe if it had been a bit longer and if there would have been more than just those two little "viruses."
But you certainly don't deserve a zero. But for a score of 2.50 for something like this most likely means its truly half-decent.

This could actually become something one day. I felt a little intrigued by the flash, and I think it would be nice if you continued your "thingamabub."

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks, Kevan! I don't think I'll be adding on to it at this point, as I've got other Flash ideas that I'd rather focus on now. Glad to know you enjoyed it as is. :)

Pico's Experiment Pico's Experiment

Haha

I never saw that coming.

Stickman91 responds:

Pico didn't see it coming either... or did he?

Over The rainbow Remix Over The rainbow Remix

Not bad

I felt my body melt away to the song. And the animation wasn't that bad either. Keep it up.

PP-Platypus song PP-Platypus song

P-p-p-p!

Too funny. I enjoyed this little flash. But only the song. It would have been nicer if you had tried harder on the animation. But it's not a bad start.