Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

Fun and simple

This is one way to kill a few minutes. Not only was the game easy, but the controls and plot of the game stayed fairly simple.

It was fun to only put out 5 minutes to get 4 medals. They wern't very hard to achieve but in the end it wasn't easy either.
Especially that secret one.

I love your work and look forward to seeing more.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Most entertaining

Reading the discription I thought to myself, "A single button? This is going to be interesting." And so it was. I had no idea it would go as far as it did.

Addicting to the capital "A".
You've kept me here throughout the whole game. From each level till the last. And to finish it up you left a little joke at the end.
What better way to end a game than with joke.

Although your only control is the left clicker I still found it very fun. What a unique game to have only one button.
I could only wonder how this game would actually turn out, but somehow you found a way to make it both interesting and fun.

There are levels that repeat themselves, and the same idea is played over again. But overall it was a pretty decent game.

Egg Matching Pair Panic Egg Matching Pair Panic

Not bad

Not a bad game. Its fun at times but I find myself quickly growing bored of the same thing.

By the way I believe the title screen song is an altered version of the level tune from the DuckTales game. Just a guess.

Coin the Game Coin the Game

It's so simple

I don't know why, but I am extremly addicted to it. It has a simple little objective that requires you to collect the coins for dear Mr. Coin.

It's not that bad of a game.

LEARN2FLASH: Filters LEARN2FLASH: Filters

Not bad...

I've actually learned something from this. Unlike others this one was actually pretty easy to understand.
Great job on this. Hope to see more.

An Apple a Day... Doctor An Apple a Day... Doctor

I see what you are going for...

Not bad but confusing. Indeed it's all about the acts you make, but I can barely find myself in the patience to finsish it.

Not a bad game, just needs a little work. Nothing too serious, I mean you've got the right graphics, but you should work on finding a new concept.

Missing Numbers Missing Numbers

It's fun

But quite common amoung Newgrounds. I would love to see another type of game from you. Something original... Something that doesn't have to do with finding numbers in random places.

Even though it was well drawn, and everthing looks good, that doesn't make up for the fact that it's like every other game. Something truly original is what you should be going for. Trust me, better to make a game that isn't quite as up to quality, then to make one that has been done over-and-over.

Quality isn't everything. I find most 8-bit games funner then the ones on consoles, but that's entirly my opinion.
So get out there, and make something worth while. You have coding skilsl. You have an artist's hands. You can truly make something unique.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Couldn't help but laugh

As for the entertainment involved in this game, it also includes a few laughters. I found it hard to believe that I had beaten the game, but not reviewed it.

Using squirtle was most entertaining. At first I thought it would be some original sprite turtle someone made, but it just happened to be the little pokemon. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but this is the only time I would allow the use of nonoriginal characters, as it was used soo well.

A fun entertaining game that lasted for hours. I mean hours! I still find myself playing this game from time-to-time.

Which is what most programmers want. They want something that will keep there mates coming back for more. In my opinion you have perfected this technique. Owning all the medals doesn't keep me away from this game. Nice work.

:Snail: :Snail:

Loved it.

The game was not only fun, but very hilarious as well. I couldn't stop laughing. Combining a simple game with comedic relief was absolutly clever my friend. Good luck on future games you have in mind.
I sure hope to see more.

PixelRey responds:

Why, thank you :3

Sonic Assault Sonic Assault

Quite fun.

I see what you did here. A basic character shooting. As in take a character from a series/game, give him a gun and let him go crazy shooting his basic enemies. Not bad if I do say myself. It's well put together, and I see no bugs nor no real problems.
But I suggest using Shadow. Yes it's been done before, but it makes a bit more sense then using Sonic the Hedgehog. But it was your idea, therefore your decision.

I actually had some fun shooting at Sonic's known enemies created from Dr. Eggman. But I never did see Eggman. It would have been fun if you had put him as a boss or something. If I missed him then I am deeply sorry.

Other than that it's a fun classic shooting game.