{dj-N} Fallen Angel {dj-N} Fallen Angel

This song hits hard...

Jam packed with emotion... I absolutely love what you've done here. I-I can't help but feeling as if I'm about to cry.
It is just so deep. Especially when that piano solo hits. I will be sure to buy the full version at any price it may be listed at.

This would be a great song to listen to along with your beloved one. I'm sure no girl could resist your sweet tune.

No Easy Day No Easy Day

No day is easy for me.

Oh how I enjoy hearing your works of art. I feel like downloading this so I can listen to it each day on my hard days. The days filled with work, solitude, or mystery.
Totally fitting with each day almost perfectly. Maybe just lifting my spirit to get on with the rest.

But how mysterious this song can get. I feel as if I am in a cave, surrounded wall-to-wall totally isolated from the rest of the modern world.
It kind of creeps me out. But then feels me with a sense of relief.

nietzlawe responds:

This is the reason for making music, to make someone feel even more depressed on their darkest darkest days. I keed, I always keed, but all the same, this is an astonishing review that absolutely blew my mind away to another dimension, where you were sat waiting pointing at your watch and saying, "look at the time! Look at the fucking time! You're late! Again."

And then this music began to play for some strange reason.

All Hail Windows! All Hail Windows!

Haha, very nice.

Every 10 seconds I felt as if it was coming from an error that I'd somehow caused. Very trippy. What was really nice was how you started out by opening up with the start up sound and how at the end you finished off with windows shutting down.

This is one extremly addictive song.

Step responds:

Lol thanks. I was a beginner at making music at the time, so I'm still quite surprised it's getting good feedback.

Glad you liked the song :D.

+*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+ +*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+

Very nice.

This is extremly well-made. Mostly in my opinion, but I still love it.

ChRoN0uNc3 responds:

glad you like it after all these years man :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn and B0UNC3-

Alone Again. Alone Again.

Beautiful

Just breath-taking. I would say this is my favorite out of them all.

MarkySpark responds:

Glad you like it Keven.

Want to work with me? Want to work with me?

I love what you've got going on there.

Oh man just keep this up. You're doing great.

Kagami (Fastrack Mix) Kagami (Fastrack Mix)

Love that piano.

Actually this song wasn't half bad. I actually liked the intro and the new sounds that followed at 00:22. Great use of the bass by the way.

DJames50 responds:

thanks man.... owh... about that bass i'm trying using BooBass on FL Studio 9..... it was quite easy to use but not of that note are sync.... maybe i should back using triangle 8-bit for bass :P btw thx for review & score...

Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix} Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}

Loving this Techno

Indeed this is Techno and it was perfectly composed. Feels great if you want my opinion.
?: What are you currently using to compose.

b0b3rt responds:

Thanks =)

Using FL Studio 9, XXL.
Used reFX Nexus as a vst for the synths, VEC 3 drum pack for the drums =)

Audio Loop (Starter) Audio Loop (Starter)

Pretty lovable beat.

It's also kind of catchy to. It was indeed a good loop.

HVI responds:

Thanks.. although it cut at the end.

It's a beauty It's a beauty

It's a beauty indeed.

Love what you've got going on there. I feel lots of excitement in this song. Great work.