Edd Egg 1st Of The Month Edd Egg 1st Of The Month

Yet another exciting episode of Edd egg.

Futa-Leela (ADULT) Futa-Leela (ADULT)

Its not like we see many futa flashes anyways

But i'll give you props for trying and putting it on NG. At least you took the time to make a hentai flash for some people to enjoy. I just wish you added options to this, then it would be more better.

Spores of sadness Spores of sadness

Not bad, not bad!

I'm gonna have to give you a 10 for this. Call me crazy, but it seems you've put some work in this little flash.

Witty, as well as funny. The animation was great for a first submission. I'm actually surprised by how well this actually turned out.
While the rain was just a little repetitive (I believe) 2 frame loop, all together it was a fine, well put together flash.

Your animation wasn't too bad. Even though its your first I'll be expecting some improvement from you.

I will look forward to seeing more from you and your improvement in animating as well. But as for now, keep up the great work.

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

Fun and simple

This is one way to kill a few minutes. Not only was the game easy, but the controls and plot of the game stayed fairly simple.

It was fun to only put out 5 minutes to get 4 medals. They wern't very hard to achieve but in the end it wasn't easy either.
Especially that secret one.

I love your work and look forward to seeing more.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Most entertaining

Reading the discription I thought to myself, "A single button? This is going to be interesting." And so it was. I had no idea it would go as far as it did.

Addicting to the capital "A".
You've kept me here throughout the whole game. From each level till the last. And to finish it up you left a little joke at the end.
What better way to end a game than with joke.

Although your only control is the left clicker I still found it very fun. What a unique game to have only one button.
I could only wonder how this game would actually turn out, but somehow you found a way to make it both interesting and fun.

There are levels that repeat themselves, and the same idea is played over again. But overall it was a pretty decent game.

Egg Matching Pair Panic Egg Matching Pair Panic

Not bad

Not a bad game. Its fun at times but I find myself quickly growing bored of the same thing.

By the way I believe the title screen song is an altered version of the level tune from the DuckTales game. Just a guess.

{dj-N} Fallen Angel {dj-N} Fallen Angel

This song hits hard...

Jam packed with emotion... I absolutely love what you've done here. I-I can't help but feeling as if I'm about to cry.
It is just so deep. Especially when that piano solo hits. I will be sure to buy the full version at any price it may be listed at.

This would be a great song to listen to along with your beloved one. I'm sure no girl could resist your sweet tune.

No Easy Day No Easy Day

No day is easy for me.

Oh how I enjoy hearing your works of art. I feel like downloading this so I can listen to it each day on my hard days. The days filled with work, solitude, or mystery.
Totally fitting with each day almost perfectly. Maybe just lifting my spirit to get on with the rest.

But how mysterious this song can get. I feel as if I am in a cave, surrounded wall-to-wall totally isolated from the rest of the modern world.
It kind of creeps me out. But then feels me with a sense of relief.

nietzlawe responds:

This is the reason for making music, to make someone feel even more depressed on their darkest darkest days. I keed, I always keed, but all the same, this is an astonishing review that absolutely blew my mind away to another dimension, where you were sat waiting pointing at your watch and saying, "look at the time! Look at the fucking time! You're late! Again."

And then this music began to play for some strange reason.

All Hail Windows! All Hail Windows!

Haha, very nice.

Every 10 seconds I felt as if it was coming from an error that I'd somehow caused. Very trippy. What was really nice was how you started out by opening up with the start up sound and how at the end you finished off with windows shutting down.

This is one extremly addictive song.

Step responds:

Lol thanks. I was a beginner at making music at the time, so I'm still quite surprised it's getting good feedback.

Glad you liked the song :D.

Nietzlawe's Nexus Nietzlawe's Nexus

Every little twist and turn

Just laughing while reading my way through each little path. What was lacked in drawing, you made up more than enough in comedy my friend. What caught me off guard, suprisingly, was the birthplace of "Mr. Twenty. I needed that laugh today, thanks.

nietzlawe responds:

Everybody needs a good laugh from time to time. But it wont get this fucking fizzy jelly ring sweet off my finger!

I know! I'll eat it off.

The Best Comic Ever The Best Comic Ever

Best comic ever?

When I had first seen this I didn't catch the title. At first I thought, "Ha! Reincarnation at work."

slugs slugs

Slug followers?

He is the slug king?
The king of slugs. The slugiest.

But looking through your art I feel a kind of vibe to each piece, on how each of them are some how connected. Either way I like it.

NeverHundred responds:

He actually hates slugs, but unfortunately and unbeknownst to him, he never knew his father, his father is the deity of insects... and he himself is a demi-god of sorts, a demi-god of slugs to be exact.